Career Management Service
During your year at AMS, the following activities will be organized:
- Resume and cover letter writing sessions
- Job application workshops (covering LinkedIn, assessment centers, work permits)
- Information sessions on various positions and opportunities
- Two AMS job fairs
- Company presentations and case workshops
- Alumni career speed dating evenings
- Individual career counseling
- AMS Dublin Challenge Trip
In addition, as an AMS student you will have access to the AMS job platform. In this online Career Center, both Belgian and international companies post exclusive AMS job opportunities and have access to your CV. We also offer you an overview of the companies for which our alumni are now working.
AMS alumni are hired by start-ups, small businesses and multinationals. Among others, they have started to work for international companies such as Accenture, DHL, AB InBev, Johnson & Johnson, Microsoft, PwC, Mars, Lidl, Salesforce, Showpad, Caterpillar, BNP Paribas Fortis, Katoen Natie, Michael Page, Hilti, GlaxoSmithKline, Maersk Line, Google, KBC, Decathlon, Umicore, IKEA, H. Essers, Coca-Cola, Nike, Danone, KPMG, Hudson, Nestlé, Deloitte, Daikin, etc. AMS alumni are happy to mentor you in your search for the perfect starting position.